Saturday, October 12, 2013

P31 Newbie


I’m a P31 Newbie

Living a busy life in a small rural area, I’m always looking for ways to interact with other Christian Ladies, so you can imagine my excitement to start my first ever online Bible Study with Proverbs 31 Ministry’s!!!

October 13th will begin our study of “A Confident Heart” by Renee Swope.  This is a perfect follow up to the self-esteem study from “I Love me, I Love Me Not (a study of a Christian Woman’s Self-Esteem) by Rosemary Whittle McKnight that my Church’s Ladies Bible Class just finished.  I believe that in order to become the woman God wants me to be…., the woman God wants every woman to be, we must continue to search for ways to grow stronger in our Christian walk and a Confident Heart sounds like the perfect study for that!
Proverbs 31 Ministries Online Bible Studies

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to OBS!! It does sound like the perfect follow-up to the study you just completed. Blessings!

    Kris Danko (OBS Small Group Leader)

    ReplyDelete